Yo Odio a San Valentín
For 2004 there was a crazy summer love and all too well until he came to guachón return home. On 13 . And we had a movie dismissed as silly as those promises he came to live here and I vacation there. I never heard of him.
In 2005 carried out as 2 months with a guachón for this date. But I played the indifferent and he took it to heart. Too. Or there with Valentine's Day, or a tender message I got even.
And I joined my friends to strip the guachones. That Valentine pans, if I'm as happy. The week kicks.
Year 2006 was guachón-boyfriend and I jumped on one leg. Almost did not sleep last night because I was waiting for my heart-shaped balloons inflated with helium at the door of my house. And flowers just dawn, with a romantic message ill.
What?
Nothing!
Guachón anti fome and romantic! was agreed the previous day and left in a hurry to buy a stuffed animal. One more, and I do not remember what was that.
Macabro. With boyfriend, but ungallant not true. I began to fall ill Valentine.
Year 2007, with the same guachón. I had already told him that he had behaved ill to me on 14 sinister past. Deserved reward. To play if I wanted to get to the playoffs, that I deserved a Valentine's Day as people, as they show in movies.
Nothing.
If the people who are fome from the cradle, nothing to it. As I was on the beach came the weekend: a stuffed animal!. At that time I began to hate Valentine's Day. And in passing, Mr Village too.
Year 2008. Single whole while, but mine. Chao
bloomers if not strive, in the end is like having guachón years, with the difference that I have to spend on gifts that I own are worth. In other words, the maximum savings.
And I'm taking a group of guachominas , all too regal, friendly and burning. All night. And all guachones pelaremos . And will we get the language you all couples . Thus, a celebration against 14.
frentón I hate Valentine's Day.
*.
0 comments:
Post a Comment