La Joyita v/s El Mati
The Joyita , the car, left us last week.
The truth is that his departure was seen coming, as when he left the window open passenger full season in the 30 º in the shade . And I remembered the joke about Coco Legrand which laughed at Flaites cuicos be created with the windows go up, hot shit, pretending to have air conditioning.
Well, I walked so, without air and enclosed , but because the glass once down, not back up. And after taking care to stay Joyita an hour in the parking while mom went to the supermarket, because I happened to open the window, I preferred asarme suffocating heat and go thereafter.
Or we could say goodbye began two months before even , when it was impossible to re-open the driver's door from inside the car. Get off the glass and open the outside. That the end is super chori because it's like you opened the door gallantly super car every day.
But one .
died But now seriously, shattered the water pump and melts the shot. Not to mention that I saw as mom the other day he climbed one of those things that divide concrete tracks in the street. And we were almost stranded. The
Matthias change is my dog. He was born when I had everything against him because both parents were dry and competed, pure pedigree and were registered over the top. The problem is that they were of different races. But contrary to the love you can not do anything, so the detail that the dog measured 3 times that measured puppy was something that solved the efforts parents some boxes used as staircase. And so was born the Matías with other 7 puppies, all very nice, but the race wasting millions .
The issue is that Matthew, in the house that we had before, Indiana Jones thought was lost in the backyard, he grew his hair to have dreadlocks, had an affair with all female dogs in the neighborhood. In short, everything a lover of the family no longer .
Until we change our home.
And I began to look ugly the dog, because even though I insist that their parents are very thin, the mixture is not nothing. And here you pass pure dog collars and babysitters bacanes own to make it grimaces. I do not know if it was all that or what, but at that time Matias started to get gay. And look at the puppies. And do other things that I will not here, because it gives me something even when I have to stop to chase another dog quiet.
also became " a Esmeralda" and was also blind . It is the only dog on the block that can activate car alarms 4 in one ride: it hits the door to cross the street.
same is entertaining when I say I will walk and, instead of out the door, is perched on a couch.
And it's not so entertaining when walking rather than hit a light pole .
The vet said it well maintained, could last for years. And to me what makes me scared is that given a closed Tec blow to both, because I can not imagine the Matías connected as a vegetable either.
According to the father, Matias also leave us any minute . Just as Joyita . And I asked what where going to leave, as if I knew something like a nursing dogs ... or we Poddle put a toy to make the guide.
*.
0 comments:
Post a Comment