Monday, September 3, 2007

Im Loving It Theme Tune

version 2.0 back! Ich bin

Yes, I returned, I came up with beds and suitcases to my beloved Chile. When he completed the 10 days in wine country, thank you for the five months spent without having a negative experience, just a backpack full of wonderful memories. From today, I decided that this blog does not die, because I will continue feeding chronicles and stories may not be as tasty as those in Europe, but, as always, will be written with the pen of the heart. Needless to say I still have a couple of German post for uploading photos and other memories of Kassel, but as I reunited with my own life here, I'll write about it.

Rewinding the story, I must say that LAN Chile this time I left. What did I have to tell, is that although in early August from Germany sent a suitcase full of books and souvenirs I bought on my travels, I still went to the airport with overweight (I mean the bags, not himself I avoid). When I left Chile the rule was a bag of 20 kilos billed as another 8 kilos hand luggage. However, once in the airport I discovered several things that rum product of my lack of experience of riding on this plane. For example, if your bag weighs 20 kilos 22 or 23, as forgives you. The never hand luggage weighed and the notebook can take your own bag, apart from hand luggage. Weas poh I did not know before traveling to Santiago my tata and I, with Roman in hand, we weighed both bags to spend not even a gram. Magdalena poor innocent ...

Kassel When I left for the airport in Frankfurt, took the big suitcase with 27 kilos, the hand with 18, the notebook in its own bag with a deeper weas cagazón of (other than the notebook) and my wallet, weighing at least another 5 kilos. When I went to check-in LAN the chick told me that the case could be charged up to 30 kilos, so I said: uff, me saved. However, the Rucia had a sixth sense: I watched the hand bag and asked me to weigh. I screwed up, I thought, and of course, weighed 18 kilos and mine almost had a patatús, he said he only admitted 8, CUEA 10, and although the biggest change kilos, the same would be exceeded (or overweight) . I went to a corner to get kilos of luggage, but really do not throw anything, I just made a few changes of place and I was lucky that when I returned, I no longer attended the blonde demanding, but a more relaxed type I weighed the suitcase girl and I forgave the 31 kilos of the larger. Cueazo. But I gave passage only to Madrid with the news that Barajas had to wait to free up seats had Sa ntiago of Chile. "This story and they told me ..." I said, and returned as a Dejavú rocanet I remember the days of April and dumped at the airport Barajas ... But I was lucky, once in Madrid gave me the boarding pass and second I continued heading up Chilito. In the Arturo Merino Benítez Pedro was waiting with flowers and chocolates, and her sweet voice always told me: "Welcome" ...

Yes, I came to Chile. I leave photos of my departure and my arrival in Kassel San Carlos. A hug for all that I posted it in my stay in Germany, and an invitation for me to keep reading. PROST!

Frankfurt Airport, Germany.












When I arrived in San Carlos ... here I am right in the booth that faces the Copec , where they stop the buses arriving from Santiago. When I saw the graffiti on the wall I said: Yes, I'm in Chile, lol ... take off a suitcase ...
















tata Hosting my mother in my house ... I moved the old man, even a few tears shed over there ... I found it, two was alright and even fatter, so happy to see me.












here with my dad and Marlene in San Carlos. It was also super emotional reunion, even though my dad was much more contact often, because as it is a technological man, was always reading my blog and chatting with me for the chat. Thank you Daddy, thank you Marlene, for all the support they gave me as much before I go once I got there in the land of the kuchen and beer ...











And finally, my unconditional Peter, my boyfriend, uncorking a champagne at home after picking me up at the airport in Santiago. Moreno, I want to thank all you've done for me, not only in the last five months, but since I met you. I think I have very lucky baby to have a man next to me as full as you. I also want to publicly announce that my black, Pedro Leon Manriquez, received a degree in civil engineering and a brand new Master of Science in Engineering with a major in Management and Economics, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile . Shit, half above title ... And he took a seven in his graduate thesis and subsequent defense ... Congratulations my love, I'm so proud of you ... Thanks for waiting heart.














And last, came the German! On Thursday, Lisa and Johanna arrived at the airport Carriel Sur de Concepción, and the Nicole went to wait with the Chilean flags and everything. I guess I panicked to go through what I went through when I arrived in Germany, not only speak German and more than a finger. Well, now I remember and I think it was not so tragic, I even liked how things were ... but anyway, did not want Lisa and Johanna arrived alone. They are living in a cozy apartment in Rengo, very central, and I knew the university. Prepare goats, because these girls stay at least until January ... Your adventure has just begun.


0 comments:

Post a Comment