Sunday, September 2, 2007

Nickalodean In Orlando

GPE Program (Global Political Economy)

When University of Concepción told me I was selected to travel to Germany to study in an international master's degree, with classes in English and Political Economy, I thought at the shooting. Now that the semester ended and I'm already back in Chile, as I do not believe it either ... but at least I have the evidence that was true and I was there. Before my blog my experiences and pass into oblivion, let the pictures of the GPE Students and those who became my best friends for The time I spent in Germany.

This picture I love, for posterity, for when this humble sancarlina was part of a Master Degree with students from all over the world. This photo was taken in early May 2007, and in all honesty, not all students are missing some sophomores. The vast majority of those were here first and therefore, our companions, but we made friends with everyone, regardless of course you were. With them went to parties, grill parties, soccer games and conferences. Were only five months, but that time was enough to forge bonds of friendship, Anil and especially Dan. I leave it here for you to meet.

















1. Nicole Magura, Secretary (Germany)
2. Ulrich Brand, professor, very dry (Germany)
3. Barbara Dickhaus, a professor of undergraduate and PhD student, very good wave comes to Chile later this year (Germany)
4. Prayuth (Thailand)
5. Evelyn (Mexico)
6. Nicole (Chile)
7. Magdalena (Chile)
8. Anil, a great friend (Turkey)
9. Beatriz (Mexico)
10. Sara (Germany)
11. Dan, escapades, Phd student (Australia)
12. Mario (Brazil)
13. Antonio (Mexico)
14. Ampawa (Thailand)
15. Senem (Turkey)
16. Aselya (I have no clear if the Kyrgyz and Vietnam)
17. Andrea (Bolivia)
18. Guido (Brazil)
19. Charlotte (Germany)
20. Taymur (Bangladesh)
21. Jacob (Germany)
22. Christoph Klutsh, assistant professor and PhD student (Germany)
23. In this goat never knew her name, but German
24. Christoph Sherrer, professor and head of the Master (Germany)
25. Lukas (Germany)
26. Sara (Canada)
27. Stefan (Germany)
28. Sadiqa (England)
29. Ana Maria Isidoro, Professor (Germany)
30. Helen Schwenke, Professor (Germany)

Here I am with Mario and Guido, both of Brazil. This photo was taken after a football match, after which we went to a bar next to the river to quench the thirst you gave us to both sports ...










Nicole Alex and Hilary. Alex is from Kazakhstan and Hilario of Brazil, but the latter is an insider, it is not a Student GPE, but a friend of Brazilians who appeared only
to taxi.










The smiling brunette Nicole has called Evelyn in his arms, is from Mexico and at this event we were celebrating her bachelorette party. In early August civilly married in England with her English boyfriend, but religious ceremony was held recently in Mexico, where I imagine they pulled the house out the window. Long live the bride!












And finally, Anil at the Monument to Hercules. This Turk promised to come to Chile in a couple of years, so there is the little girls ... present Dear Anil: thanks for everything, it was really nice to meet you and I wish you all the best, Because I Think That You Are a very nice person and a very good friend. Take care of your self and see you in Chile in two years!


0 comments:

Post a Comment