A Poland Mikolaj went with my Polish friend. My best friend in Germany, I think, so that's where I will write a longer post, only for him. I was there three days, one in Poznan (home Miki) and two in Krakow . From the beginning, the adventure began when we left Kassel . This time we do not travel or Mitfahrgelegenheit or by train or plane, but by bus, my first time on a bus since I arrived in Germany. It turns out that projected a film on TV and was obviously dubbed in Polish, but it's so strange the way they bend these types, is leaving the original audio (in this case was English) and they put the voice over, but is all the while the same voice, the voice of a man and no matter if the actor is talking about is a woman or a child is always the voice of the same type pajero jajaja ... that dubbing, shit.
The other thing happened to me is that when we reached the border we checked the passports, which I had never touched. When we went to Spain, Italy or France, nobody ever asked us for identification, because it's supposed to be in
A Poznan arrived early in the morning, and we went straight to the house of Mikolaj . At this point I take to mean that his parents behaved great, you looked after me, fed me and talked to me. The problem was that they did not speak English or English, and I do not understand Polish, so the conversation was half hard. Mikki I translated into English, so that the mixture of languages \u200b\u200bwas very interesting. Anyway, it was super cute to share with them and feel that even now that the
Here my friend Mikolaj (Nicholas, in English) in front of an ancient castle that now serves as a museum, exhibition hall, library, etc.
Here I am with the theater background. The truth, the names in Polish are a thing unspeakable, let alone writing. I will limit myself to name only the most relevant, so now be content to know that this building was super cute. Thanks.
Chile and Poland together before
Miki in a typical street in the center of Poznan . The architecture was really cute.
heart. That day was sunny in the morning and at about 4 pm it started to rain, which confirms to me that this sudden storm is not a phenomenon only Kassel, is a bad European. Just have fun.
Magda en la municipalidad, Rathaus a kind of Polish ; beautiful.
0 comments:
Post a Comment