Friday, August 17, 2007

Regaining After Broken Pinky

The Devil Chiflón

Mine Salt Wieliczca is by far the most posh of Krakow. You may say that the city is cool, the castle, the square, the church, that the handle of the sword does not matter to me what I liked most was the mine. Lota much time traveling last year and never met the Devil Chiflón, I came to know a mine here, a million miles from my dear ...
eighth region

It also Poznan and Krakow, I wanted to go to Auschwitz. The problem is that the distances were insurmountable to go visit the concentration camps in Poland had to stay at least one more day but had to deliver the latest work on Wednesday (the critique of a book of 300 pages that had not yet read) and stay would have meant not doing the job. Therefore, I chose to go to Wieliczca to 10 km of Krakow and they told me it was cool. Bitch fell short. La wea hit me, so I wanted to continue traveling pure. Here we are with Mikolaj at the entrance, after taking the train from Krakow towards mine.











We

by parts. Salt Mine (also declared a World Heritage Humanity ) was opened to the public after nearly 900 years of operation. It is a sort of underground city, which is accessible only in the company of a guide. As we are in August (month of vacation and all chuchoca) had guides in all languages: English, Italian, French, but it would be super unfair to Miki that I chose the tour in English. It also would have been terrible for me to take the tour in Poland, so we end the tour in English and well understood both. The guide said that in the two hours of the tour we went to visit one percent of the mine, and to know it all, with all runners and salt ponds that have, it took at least four months. Here I go through a passage of the mine.














The mine was built entirely by the miners who were digging ever further and further down. The tour allows down to 125 meters of depth, where the cameras can go even with traces of the area and a collection (museum type) of machinery and facilities that were used at that time. Here's a snapshot of the Chilean down to the depths.














When you think you've seen it all, reaches far: the banquet hall and the chapel of Saint Kinga, when we were over one hundred meters underground. This wea if that is impressive, elegant camera, completely built from blocks of salt, salt statues, altars, salt, salt flat, ALL OF SALT. This space is rented for weddings, conferences, concerts. According to the guide, this room was built for only two miners, so that its construction took 70 YEARS! Obviously the two miners began were not the two who finished ...




















D fter the room comes the commercial. While these types made it: after two hours of travel, when one begins to feel the rattle of guts, it appears that there is a restaurant with wi-fi Internet and everything. Mish ... There is also a museum (for which he had to pay again, so no more chao) shops of souvenirs, restrooms, etc. I do not know how it will Lota mine, but this impressed me. I send you a picture the restaurant where we had breakfast at about one o'clock. Pozdrawiam, Wieliczca dear!


0 comments:

Post a Comment