m is and ended the party. I burst the bubble where I lived for four months. The Nicole is going on Monday and I will continue to capita for another two weeks to finish the work jo on August 15 and to know Poland and Czech Republic, which is what I need . L friend you closer you years gathered to say goodbye to the Australian with the soul of Chile says apr Cleft profanity in Florida. Although my selfish side is sad because you're going (h because I liked to finish together opened our stay here ) understand your reasons and I wish you well with your family in Chile. Dear Nicole, I know I was not the most sympathetic friend or more patient, but I do know that between the two was created or n very strong bond, and I grabbed more affection than the cres ta . Although everyone says here that I will not be alone I on IFAs who gos to follow the two-week spree, the green ad and n ada is the same thing with your game , to this dream and makes you impending body, and the reality is that in my life now there is a before and after: Before German ia - after Ale mania. I wonder if in practice this will repeat rcusi ng tangible, but in the privacy of my memories and what I experienced here will remain as important as the first day arrived.
In college ad almost all gone, and the remaining will go soon, like me. Farewell parties have been on the agenda. It was Dan, an Australian who was our friend more cheerful and funny. Along with Alexandra, their is poses, they opened the door of his house and gave his sincere friendship. It was Gjergj, our friend from Albania who worked in the computer lab, and is po r tó slit with us translating these arguments in German. It was Evelyn, the Mexican and studios in our master's and this weekend to get married in England with her English boyfriend. And l will join Nicole, so I close the stage in Kassel, while I close my time with it. Nothing will be the same in Chile , friend, back again to be the professional responsib ILID ades to meet, and no longer the exchange students carelessly traveling in Europe. It was nice while it lasted or. I love you.
Remember est to fo to? It was the first was that we took in college, and said it had to be there at the entrance, so that they saw the Mercedes Benz logo in the background ... That was the time when we drew attention Mercedes , and we took pictures with bacanes cars (Audi, Jaguar, BMW) because we said that in Chile were not, lol ...
Our mere first and only visit to the cinema. We saw a movie gringa lousy, but the chose it because the rest were German. But I'm cu we was like, "oh! HORROR "dubbed in German ... there we learned that as Rodolfo said, these Germans do not subtitled, but that bend, unless it is a very important film or a film gra n of at l I Berlin. The Kassel is not the case ... however, it was worth because we found that p hates beer in the cinema, as well as elsewhere in the university, in the street, tram, etc. That was our welcome to Germany.
Orientation Week. First day at the University of Kassel. The tutors had prepared a plenty of activities for everyone you efore the study inter national. That day was the beginning of a beautiful friendship with many of them. Here we are with our first German kuchen man.
The Freudenhaus. I'll never forget this bar. Every Wednesday, religiously, students got together there to drink and dance. Here I met imos other Chileans who lived here, we met with our Polish friends, share with students and celebrate GPE Birthday Nicole. No, we will not forget d and this bar.
Here we are opening ice cream you take me for dessert that day we had lunch at the home of the Poles. Do you acordái qu and did the grace of n cork and the bottle? That way you eat, that's why we've gotten so ...
An exact month. This time we said that every month we'd get a picture to send to Chile, but never did. We're home, providing for the first month of stay in Kassel. Now I see and I think that was so recently ...
This is of Church of San Bonifas price, which started going on Sundays when we discovered that the noon Mass said in Castilian. A Mexican priest more fome to suck a nail, was a Mass for the Latino community in Kassel, about 20 pelage atos. In all honesty, I never saw more Masses fomes in my life. The songs were spoken and the priest was Seriot. But we would like to give thanks, to pray for the work, because we travel will result. This Sunday we should go, if only to say goodbye, ya?
Pearls playing pool. Nicole wea we did so, so many rides, so many trips, many friends ... BITCH THAT I'LL miss you, asshole shit!
This is proof that our time here do not was pure ride. We took the crest studying, read more texts that shit, we went to bed late and got up early to work and we were right. I will miss both TorCafé, where I installed with my pile of books and my notebook to take advantage of Wi-Fi signal from the university ...
began the journey! This was our first trip, we decided to meet the unforgettable city of Cologne. On this trip we did everything for the first time: our first Mitfahrgelegenheit, our first grilled cheese sandwiches with vegetables, our first travel guide. This picture is at night, when we pass under the bridge and had vague sleeping, but we did not care because we wanted a night photo with the background Dom, and walked for three bridges that you acordái? The good old days ...
A significant week uiente in Berlin, where we co n Lisa and Erik. Do you aco rdái of eleven we had Erik's parents? As five types of cheeses, German and Turkish bread, tea, coffee, milk, etc. And I acordái that destroys everything, hahaha, to me that we ate in a day what they were delayed a week ...
next week, in downtown Munich, where we were with Lisa SustaCulum to see the festival. This was the first seen z we fight, we grabbed Bridget, because you gave you the wea of \u200b\u200byou missed until the dog and I wanted to return to Chile. Bitch I've got gray green goat ...
These two are from when we became famous, and we in the journal NOS Chillán and Concepción. Let's see if we drop a decent peguita when we get lucky ...
Chilito
Playing in EuropaHaus Diavolo. did in that house because it's party until Monday, and this time invited a kind of showman, who did magic, acrobatics, etc. and the audience gave him every game who was bringing . Meacuerdo that this event was filled because there was beer and free food, and Javi (English) asked, "Well, but who the fuck pag to Eztoo?", And we will answer: "Eat callao Weon, takes it for free ... ". How many parties were? EuropaHaus In not so many, because our Freudenhaus favorite was. But when I see these pictures and our smiling faces, I can not help it, I have to tell you: I spent the crack with you, Nicole!
Venice, Italy. Our first international trip. When the gondola gondolier said it cost 40 euros per neck, I almost fainted. But when the cache that were throwing bags into the boat and pulling wallet to pay, I said, well, you're here, you have to do it no more, and m and got on it was one of the most beautiful promenades of my life.
Rome, June 16, 1923 hours. Seize 24 years and will celebrate with an ice cream at the Fontana di Trevi. Just as we were taking this photo, the fireworks started, and you said "ayyy, Magdyta, you did not organize this," lol ... and oh, three times ...
Your birthday held in Kassel, when we returned from Italy. The mean shit that was! In this photo you have not yet been written in the body, but it was so funny the other day when you wake up and you found all scratched, po lera, bra, arms, breasts up! And remember that the head because he was black ink handed down, that you have on hand, hahaha ... In that picture you embracing me and I'm trying to whistle for the birthday of my friend Nicole ...
That same weekend, when we had (for third time) your birthday, this time at the home of Alexandra and Dan. The Colombian asked us to teach you to make pies, because after winning the bid our reputation beyond the borders ... I like this photo because you're poring kneading and I'm quietly taking Chilean wine. That is the life ...
Girls eating breakfast at a restaurant downtown, ALEX, of the cream is in Kassel, only beautiful people. That day we went to the Documenta art exhibition, one of the most famous in Europe and made in Kassel every five years. From the beginning we said we were lucky, we'd be in the city right in the year of the document, which could appreciate the work being here ... and you know what? We did not like. Plop. Too huaso to understand modern art friend, you Florida and I in San Carlos, accustomed to the cows run free Street and chickens in the yard ...
Our second international trip: Pamplona, \u200b\u200bSpain. Sleeping all day in the park and drinking wine on the street. Dancing and talking bull. Gypsies singing and dancing with blacks in Kenya. Poor me, I ran San Fermin ...
Our last lunch in the Mensa, the casino of the University of Kassel. That wea if I'm going to miss, or lunch at every day c on friends, colleagues, acquaintances. Planning what book from the library, what plays work next week or what party will be tonight. Feel like a 20 year old student again.
Blackjack Bugasee time we went to the lake from the city of Kassel. I loved Germany, but unfortunately, it has a crappy weather, especially Kassel. Summer almost did not see, although some days did cove heat. But for example, on balance, the more than four months that we have here, more than two have been pure rain. The other thing is that sometimes beautiful sunrise in the morning and afternoon rain is released, but Cuatic, storm wave eléctricay a skirt. The picture day was so hot, we left the lake with fruit and books to study. To me, that I can not remove kill him, I happened to bring books to work Piovani and took up the dictionary, and once I got there, I did nothing but lie on the grass and fell asleep ... I love this photo friend, how happy we are ...
The second time we went to the monument to Hercules. The same thing happened, the day dawned beautiful and once there, it rained. But it was worth it, because we had the opportunity to see the waterfall with water. Tschüss, Herkules ...
Here the two with the Eiffel Tower, after about 20 failed attempts to take this picture. That light, the hair, wadding, you're more in the middle, I do not look good ... everything had to be perfect in this photo, and we were like 15 minutes trying to remove it, while poor Thomas bored watching us . But it's worth, we are precious.
This picture is ugly, quite the opposite of the above, we are horrible. Thomas took it out when we were Paris back in the van of the Chinese threw salt in coffee, remember? We paid 40 euros for travel in the van from Paris to Kassel, the truth pretty cheap, less than 30 lucas. Although the picture is terrible, I put it here for all reflecting Our friendship, trust, delivery. I do not know ourselves well, sleeping together, both relying on each other, do not know poh to cost me to reach that level with people, I have few friends because I'm suspicious, because they give me ... touched my heart, goat girl, but sometimes grab you by the hair by the amount of weas you do ... oh well ... I love you
Party Here in America, that where I sang. At that time we danced cove, taken, screaming, etc.. Yes, yes, we are fatter, food product, The kuchen, and of course, beer. But what? It is tangible proof of how well we've had, what it ate and danced, good life and the shamelessness ... Never, never Nicole, I forget what I lived here. While in Chile nothing is equal, though perhaps come a time when we no longer see, not maintain contact, that friendship is not the same, I will always remember you and the beautiful memories I have with you. Thank you for everything you gave me, as you say, I've learned a lot from you.
0 comments:
Post a Comment