Krakow is beautiful, you can not deny. Before that Warsaw was the capital city of Krakow fulfilled this role, but Mikolaj told me that during WWII, the Germans left little standing. Still, still preserved medieval architecture and castles and cathedrals are super different from those I have seen in Germany or other parts of Europe (SAAA, she poh, tour guide, haha \u200b\u200b...). Anyway, the old the city was declared a World Heritage
Here I am inside the Castle Wawel (read Vavel), former residence of Polish kings from the 11th century to the 17. The castle is located in
Mikolaj My friend (whose name is pronounced Mikouai) in
Rynek Glowny, Market Square, one of the largest malls in
The Mariacki Kosciol Gothic church (Santa Maria) century 15. Although I have photos of the day, I love this picture. They are like 11 at night and had a lot of people on the streets, and also the beautiful church is lit. The next photo is of Mickey and me inside, praying like good children. The decor inside is the keynote of the churches bacanes I've shown before in this blog: gold, richly decorated pulpits, giant images of saints in full color, etc. The novelty was that by entering the church charged more, but if you want to take pictures inside, they charge you twice and you get a credential to see that you are "authorized." And this system will have for museums, monuments, etc. Like, I suppose, considering that not everyone gets to charge more, but charge for camera. That wave ...
An ice cream in the Jewish district of Kazimierz. This place was super picturesque, Sweden type Santiago neighborhood, full of pubs and restaurants, but pretty sure ... Super Krakow, nothing to say. You missed no more poh, Nicole, lol ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment