Monday, November 19, 2007

Lemon Pledge As Car Polish

Plant Me to Hell

Killed plant office.
Well now ... the four plants we had.
not really like has pulled the 7 th floor , neither got into the tub to slash by surprise as psychosis.
As Dad said: "Only let him die" .

And I had to confess to mother, who is the lover of plants that have become my living in a jungle. And when I told her, looked at me hate as I explained at the speed of light admitted fault, it was a bad mother plant , only I remember when I feed the dog barks and plants not bark! That everything had gone with my trip to Mendoza , because before I had a routine to add water, but as there did anything but water, had forgotten that several days ago ... ...

And finally I had all the blame because the plant that was dead, was the father office.

"And what has that to do?!" I asked she, like San Pedro Plant and would throw a kick of green sky .

"That dad smokes a lot then the plant could not breathe, poor asthma was up I think. In addition, he is very stressed out and receiving pure poor little bad vibes daily. So, not die just because I threw my water! ".
And as I had to laugh my explanation, Mom forgave me.

But I fear that the plants come to throw me the legs at night!

So I have them in the UCI by applying water droplets with cotton-like Mama made me and speaking softly.
Because according to the universal defender of those new green beings, must speak and even sing so they are well, which besides being a little silly told him that I take much time.
But with that look of fire of my parent's fault I killer, I had no other from the new cemetery to plant to apologize to them.
Now I sing-that also work alone ...- clear that only reggeaton , So if you average out learned the song, do not see much future to the topic.

Pd: Thanks for all the greetings wishing me luck! I was good at all so I'm more happy than a partridge , except for my multiple murder, of course ...

*.

0 comments:

Post a Comment