Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Mucus And Spotting Before Period

Yo me Creía Schumacher

I love driving.
The only way that I make him remove is the center of Santiago because pedestrians have this phenomenon of "sheep" that when one crosses all follow him! regardless if they are red or not. More over in the streets of downtown as they believe that everything is crosswalk and odd: why there are traffic lights!
But they do not come and throw and I was thousand times herself in the middle of the street because I gave the red light and pedestrians, all tender, walking ...

Once a lady yelled at me the tremendous doodle for having been there in the middle and hit me car. Ultra aggressive . And I got the glass and shouted: "buy a car, perica."
macabre revenge was my and asked San Pedro to close his eyes, because I saw him throwing Sky kick. But as I joined a thousand points , because nobody nobody scribbles hits "La Joyita".

"La Joyita" is the car. We do not know how to walk all the time even if you give it a few attacks as if to go to the cemetery pappus, so we treat it with great care to not leave us in corduroy. And when we parked dad does as he puts alarm to alert the poor ducks. And that has no alarm .

I say that if someone comes to steal "La Joyita" , will give you pain and will most likely leave us silver above

car ... I went to look for Mom to work and as you go gives me fright co-pilot. Just feel it crosses the belt. I tell him it's scary sick if nothing happens, but every now and then I said to slow down a bit .
He indicated the speed at which I and then the signage, we walk more coordinated than ever. I look ugly and on.
Will you hurry? No. Then why so fast. Mom, it's like I'm like Schumacher, I love speed and I can not walk slow. And who is Schumacher. Mom, if you know who he is. Ya, but he competes and he paid for it, you do not.
point for her. Brake a little.

But yesterday I pique.

an old lady spent 90 years as bolide check beside me in a tremendous car. So great that even "La Joyita" was offended. Schumacher I had gone to pots , defeated the protagonist of "The Golden Years."

And I'm sure the old me stuck out his tongue when he passed beside me cracked.

*.

0 comments:

Post a Comment