Monday, December 3, 2007

Just A Couple Of Dots On Preganacy Test

Muy Chúcara

According my sister is very wrong for me to tell people who are chukar, because that term is for animals. A horse may be wild, a mule is really chukar and so on. No mother, for example.
mom is super But sometimes chukar. When challenged me and I did not move me, I say that comes to resemble So ugly Chucky of watching me. And I look uglier.
I tell if I find me in a dark alley , would booting. More chukar sets. But it is for little bit, but the rest of the time the mother is sweetest .

My neighbor really is too full time chukar. It has made life miserable since coming to the department. A hates me for I am sick of sympathetic .
She turned to Judaism to marry a Jew and as it was at the height of changes in passing advantage of changing the name also . Y él la dejó porque es enferma de neurótica y con una hija que tiene como mi edad y recién salió del colegio. Con abogado nos soplaron.
Y nos obliga a decirle Jael , que es como su nombre religioso, pero las cartas le llegan a nombre de Juana o algo así, muy chileno en todo caso.
Y yo para reírme le digo: “Juana, te llegó carta” y ella me gruñe. The real chúcara .

El sábado celebramos el cumple de papá , que en realidad está de cumpleaños mañana. La pasamos demasiado bien y el fotógrafo oficial nos sacó cientos de fotos demasiado entretenidas As when the forced everyone to look surprised and stuff. The only bad thing is that the official photographer is my favorite uncle who always gives me the photos as the next birthday, so I promise not to show them.
The thing is that we were too bound in birthday when the neighbor next door screaming and shouting at the gate . I got very angry because I load scream and tell me: a car was parked in the car out home and she could not enter or exit.

And my eyes lit: was the order of the neighboring chukar dad!

So told us to call the shot no more than an inspector to bring you a part . But the neighbor who is like super mystical prayer to Pachamama and all that I said no, because we would put together a mess. And I give it to dictate their rights, which was an outrage that he and officers to cover the entrance, so I paid my cell phone and call . At that point half birthday was on the street and I give you give that deserved a party.

And inspector arrived. He looked at the scene and giving it can take a part because more up later and was re was the Telethon and all that . Neighboring Mystic did not know what to do and I insisted that the inspector was a lack of respect, so ashamed to live in their neighborhood so they take him out no more, that if I was going to complain.
And he pulled it out. I laughed
alone and would have paid to see him face to Juana, alias Jael.

I'm going to hell, but I was happy.
Because chukar was not only a fool lucas part of 30, but we stuck to the glass. At the center of the windshield .
Because the inspector is "forgot" to put and we were afraid that lost it. Of pure good we are.
*.

0 comments:

Post a Comment