Best we skip the lateral part of if I'm good or bad this year: no more I behaved. Although if you look to the side and comparing me to the famous Naty or rogue that made him to bed Michelle, I would humbly - I'm an angel with legs.
addition, you have not ask anything . I would say that as for 12 years, when I discovered that his colleague "Mr. Mouse Teeth" was more turbid than the old man was transferred funds to foreign bank, to find my molars lying in the yard . That terrible fact
Old Man, is that I started immediately suspicious of the entire guild "potion of children", so do not get letters from me since that time. Adding and subtracting: owes me lots of presents!
So here's my list, with a little advance so that does not exploit elves and can wrap it in time:
1. I want a secret admirer all descriptions that I mentioned here Old Man "because , several were offered, but in the end: " Na Na! " -
2. I want the winning numbers in Lotto . Because it seems to joke, I have the suspicion that I hold the office of Ahumada and never won Guaton millionaire!
3. I want to abduct a magazine editor coated paper and says it is a dry guachomina writing in this blog, so that gives me a weekly column and get paid for writing such nonsense.
4. want to cause a widespread outage my bank, which then lose all my history, my bills, my fingerprints and above all, turning my visa!
5. I want a theater director caught me on the street, cross to meet and finally I "discover" , because there will have reason to devote himself to acting.
6. I want to send me, hopefully guachón I send well wrapped sexy - you do not look like any of the descriptions I put here . Because Viejito , those on ... and I want a worthwhile !
That no more will be if the misses at the end ask for peace in the world , mine is pretty simple I think.
the record, I set up the Christmas tree yesterday, just to come and get my presents on 25 in the morning, eh?
*.
0 comments:
Post a Comment