Friday, December 14, 2007

Gretchen Rossi In Bathing Suit

Esta Semanita...


had not been written because I started my two weeks reviews y eso me tiene con pocas horas de sueño en el cuerpo y lenta como yo sola. Pero en todo caso estoy feliz porque ya rendí los dos primeros y me fue bien. Tanto, que casi recuperé la confianza perdida , cuando aseguré que este semestre estaba más tonta que el anterior (ajaja).

Pero en el examen del día lunes vi una actitud muy siniestra: la del “chupa medias” . La verdad es que al lado de mi compañero, el “Espinita” del jappening es una alpargata . No supo contestar nada y el profesor, en un intento desesperado por lanzarle un salvavidas con preguntas de actualidad, he responded with phrases like "Ohh, I can not believe" ... "Is that so no one can, right?" ... "Uff, how will we get to these politicians."
And to me at first made me laugh, because I in place of the teacher, would have thrown a spit for speaking so ridiculous . Then he gave me embarrassed, thinking that "that" would possibly in the future, my colleague. And the final truth pique me, because the crazy got a good grade, not so clear as mine, uh- only to be "middle sucks!" These behaviors
go against my principles , or do I was born to one leg and at least one teacher, to compensate for what not studied. And that I'm sure my partner, so it's unattractive, looked better than I , which premiered a stunning dark circles to study both
night ... Ok, that was my defense student.

Nor had told me last week found a lop-eared bunny street. Yes, in the street, nobody believes me, but I was coming to my house and see him run, I call and stays with me. It was like love at first sight I think. So I brought him home. Dad suggested
leave it out to see if another kind soul picked it up, but we refuse mom. I was baptized as Thomas and is a rabbit love to me is, do racing and I languetea feet. Of course, when much love, it becomes hard to make my calf and well, that's not so funny. So I found the said "you like like a rabbit" is most ad hoc there. Now the poor are
"Threatened by Convivencia" yes, after you've made my bed and my sister in her personal bathroom. I almost died when I knew I had done in my favorite mini, but it is impossible not to forgive.

See, it's cute? How am I going to punish!


And yesterday I went to Central Station to buy gifts for the holiday season . It is inhuman that, I think 4 hours I was there, 3 were only to move from one shop to another. And there was no street, it was all street mall. most ridiculous thing I could think was trying to prove a walkie talkie , to which was away from the lady of the wayside shop about 3 meters. And when I got it, I thought it was easier to start with one, to come back to find the other. And she ended up giving me directions -yes, the walkie-talkie how to return to his shop because so many people I had lost.

But I also discovered something very funny . If anyone knew of its existence, do not tell me I was there two years ago that I pick, because I found it only yesterday. Outside the metro, there are two monuments of the hands of the jet set in concrete embodied Creole. Yes, as stars do in Hollywood, but they are of those who have participated to organize "Make a Wish." Very nice indeed.
Is it more funny? Lucho Jara's hands are very tiny (very cool is that to test if your hands fit in the "famous", but I admit that I did). The guachón of Camiroaga has the tremendous hands and placed it beside the Doggenweiler Karen, I think he would if he saw Faint, but I doubt you go there.
But by far the best are the hands of Marcelo de Cachureos . Because above all hands out a plaque that reads, for example, "Andrea Tessa, singer-songwriter" and thus, the name and profession. But yours says "Marcelo de Cachureos, host of TV." And if anything, in fact his name is "Hernandez" , but I think I should go to civil registry changes, because apart from Dad and I bet no one else knew.

PD1: Boys! Contributions to the Christmas campaign Paternitas received until Saturday, so to get the batteries!
Pd2: Greetings several all, back when I finish my exams!
*.

0 comments:

Post a Comment