El Viejito vale Hongo, pero Yo me Creo Gurú
Because even though I did the leg to Father Christmas in my letter , nothing happened.
And when I expect to find a guachón with Chayanne's body, wearing only cellophane and waiting under the Christmas tree: NOTHING.
The old man is a super scam.
But besides that I think Guru . What Chimbarongo mentalist, or fasting or anything: With the catalog of "clinical cases " I found the truth of the Milanese . I went to lunch
"patio" number 2 and only agreed because I like to be invited, not because it is evil. I can only say that my analysis could not be more correct: If I were your girlfriend I'll shoot. Or I throw myself into the Mapocho , but embracing a cabinet 2 bodies . Something very dramatic anyway.
And I, like every day I like being single ...
But I feel The Real Guru - Pump trembles! - and to vindicate the guachones because I hate also write some of the things I like about them:
1. Leaving the stubble
Are there machines that leave the beard so long? Is that I do not like the style nor Osama "bus jar." That grown beard is too sexy and tickle the kiss. shot 10 points.
2. Hairy Guachón
But never monkeys, still I have nightmares about a TV series which saw Bastian Bodenhofer out of the pool: with a koala stuck in the back! Guacala, then I apply a wax, but a decent level look too manly.
3. Short hair
face it, guys are left with the short hair no more. At one guachón that looks good long hair is Camiroaga , but that's not beyond repair: is so very minority, who dresses like huaso and I'd marry him and of mino.
4. "Out of the Shower"
I must be very cloudy, but every time I see a wet hair guachón I spend the best of soap operas. So, I "I loved" Chayanne when he made a video clip with rain, should be around the track. I find it too sexy. 50 points .
5. Male Voice
Because there are few things more turn-offs that with "squeaky voice." Once I dated a guachón he opened his mouth and left me deaf. And I do not remember anything of what we say because I just thought where was the mute button . Macabre. But the male voice is sexy and cause until you sing a song by ear.
*.
Merry Christmas to all who pass through here!
And if like me, there came the gift asked the "fraud on legs" of Father Christmas, we go together to protest. And go to kidnap Rudolph next year.
Pd: Same received a gift "personal" beautiful for Christmas. exclusive Kisses for you!
*.
0 comments:
Post a Comment