2008 de Amarillo y Cantando
on 31 the whole family got together at the place of my cousin and my sister were re ready, put it turned on downloading music to dance all night. We arrived and there was the full production, is a thing of family seems. I was in charge of party favors and bags wearing hats, masks, bracelets light and so . But the house was beautiful and on top, in the court-well, the plot, were the tables, too decorated and ...
There he saw. white screen and a stereo, karaoke!
I must admit I had nerviosona the subject, but did as he spoke he glanced flirted all night karaoke. So, I have the problem of singer misunderstood, that it sings very well but the rest did not hear as well , but the urge to put my favorite song and sing it all the pork not take away from me.
After dinner, my uncle almost made us mourn them all, but softly. made a video with pictures but the real old and when the cameras were a bird and fired powder included. My grandparents and grandparents out, so I still do not know how were young, but then began to march in the photos my parents and uncles, in that time they were all royal and gallant (ja).
And my dad had hair!
mean, it's not like I did not know, if he knew he had gone somewhere and logically , but never saw him and did not think it was Chascón either, if Dad is young and broke. But it was Chascón and hence it seems that I took my rollers . My mom looked regal and I do not know how to follow the fashion discussed, though she seemed magazine cover of the new wave (And I threw the card!) also went out all the cousins \u200b\u200bin a few pints shouting "ochentenas ", which of worse, if I think that fortunately one better with age, but very nice memories.
But back to the subject of karaoke. As
rarely happens with me, I got to pray . But seriously, if you just turned on the computer people shouted -well now, my family "Cote Cote ", and I like that screams make me feel famous, but equally gave me stage fright .
Until the song came Chayanne. And they had to take half tables because if I say I rushed to the scene, little . More over a kilo above party favors and cables, was show. I even recorded! (I admit I was packed) And my uncle is threatening to sue if up on youtube, I do not want Unsharp so young.
Oh and I bought yellow underwear. I put it and is so cute , which I think will occupy the rest of the year as well.
received almost all the hugs he wanted , I joined with want most and we laugh to make micro-abdominal . I danced with my nephews , especially with Daniel , who insisted they take in their arms to follow in the footsteps of several sound. I do not know how we fell not, but still hear their laughter when he did turn .
hope it's true that the January 1 is a plan of what lies ahead for the year , because it was incredible.
Hello everyone! I hope you had a great New Year!
*.
0 comments:
Post a Comment