Sunday, January 20, 2008

Rubbermaid Warehouse Mississauga

En Búsqueda del Don

When a child was playing tennis dry. So, dad is dry and fan, got to see her pussy eldest daughter had inherited the gift . And I, having tried other sports, I also thought: "This is mine!" so packed that started more than anyone, even weekends, there in the middle of the field dreaming of Wimbledon. Well, I do not know much, but just wanted to participate in tournaments and stuff.

The trouble is that grace me only lasted a year because I was blind right there. But the real blind and the Emerald onion in that TV series that gave many years in RedTV , Where he is crying all the protagonist who is in love with her sister and not because it is blind, but recovered vision in the last chapter and marry well.

The issue is that I "I made a Esmeralda and was blind, or saw nothing like a meter away, then let's hit the ball. Dad grabbed the few hairs that had , hysterical, thinking that her daughter had lost the gift and tired of giving me instructions, when the final point was that I saw only a yellow spot . And under those conditions, was healthier dodge to avoid a bruise on the face answer to achieve across the network.
And then the eye, very little practical, I recommended a few potos bottle, which obviously not served me or the style or to run very fast. After contact lenses that hardened with the dust and so pure problems. In the end, "I threw the racket" as professionals say, and never went back to temita.

This is a matter of joke in my house, because every time Dad is going to play tennis I remember I had the gift , that had it not been a "Esmeralda" today would super famous, traveling with a racket over his shoulder and would be the girlfriend of Fernando González , because of course no to him by the Chilean peso and that courtship with Argentina, but after seeing the commercial Hass , I bet I would have been Chile's new girlfriend .
Anyway ... The other day Dad caught me flying low and said that as he was now operadita of my cute little eyes and had 20/20 vision should play again. And I caught the bug .

Mom told me it was for Gonzalez , but I said no, es por el don .
Porque asumiendo que yo sufro de miles de síndromes –como del cantante incomprendido , el de Zamorano , el de la G uachomina Intimidante , el del Antílope y otros- es demasiado importante tener dones . Así como para compensar yo creo . Y hay que ser muy bestia para tenerlos y después perderlos. Y yo puedo ser muchas cosas, pero no bestia .

Lo único malo de todo esto es que papá tiene un muy mal concepto de los deportes . Porque es como los "Brothers pain" , or if there is no suffering, no exercise. I tell him is misguided, if well is to enjoy the grace paleteo, but he did not. If we play tennis has to be when they fall roasted pigeons, type 14.00 hours, at least play an hour without rest and without water.

And here I am now, preparing mentally for a game of tennis with Daddy . I nerviosona , I admit, also as I noticed that he had taken no exercise and he says it's because I'm too lazy. I say I'm dry, what happens is that my calorie-burning activities not appear in the Olympics . Dad looks ugly because it is extremely bad idea and I tell him to dance not give you medals. hundred points for me. He laughs and says that the court will see my physical condition. And I, if something I have little faith, my physical condition.

*.

0 comments:

Post a Comment