Estamos Rodeadas, Vieja
I have repeated that phrase at least ten times on Saturday night. Guachomino who caught him the eye was gay.
At first I thought bias was mine, because truly men to dress well costs them and I saw them all with dignity taken Zara store. But no: They were all gay!
To make matters worse, not content with depriving me of a night as people passed by my side trampling my ego without even looking at me, while he was eyes to another guachón who was with me at the bar. That was also very mino , but fire had already asked and I lit the cigar with the same coquetry would a brother.
And the bartender made her eyes. Gay.
"We're surrounded, old" Guachi told my friend-funeral-faced as she tempted to laugh, told me what was going to depress me if they were those lost socks mines, while I was content watching me, because it's true and it comes from around the recommendation, we were too mines.
But just wanted to bury me .
I said I would stay at home locked up pending the completion of this trend, because could not even play "what Spiniak" Pendex if even walk with that bisexuality to the surface. Watching everything I delay arrangements, for a gay only asked me where I had bought my cute shirt!
had a huge grimace on his face and end opted for the healthy.
I agreed to dance with a gay despite guachón be zero target and also have zero chance, danced too well.
And I lost it when they played Madonna, because she ran on stage and then could not download more.
*.
0 comments:
Post a Comment