This trip has been one of the most bacanes of my life, not only because it was to Italy (with all that that implies) but because I did a lot of firsts. On Wednesday 13, after school, we went from Kassel to Frankfurt airport to take the plane to Rome. In the Italian capital arrived tipín 11 pm, hoping to catch the last train to Venice and get back in the early morning. However, the train was sold out and the next came the next day at 7 am. We decided to leave my luggage at the station and to travel around Rome at night. The thing worked, but we were exhausted, at 3 am we were in a bar eating pizza at 4 sat on a bench across the street from a window of Dior, and about 5 am they opened the station (the "Termini") and hope to come out there our train. Until we hit a little tuto predicated on the wall ...
Venice is a city that I will never forget. Not only is the prettiest I've seen, it is also the most romantic, luxurious, and to say, the most expensive I've ever. We arrived on Thursday at one o'clock in the afternoon, and the first thing we did at the station was to ask for lodging. It turns out that these days just had a massive festival in Venice, with all the Cuatic: Iron Maiden, Aerosmith, the shit! So the bed and left 100 euros stalk the night (70 Lucretius). Impossible considering that each one had like 400 euros to survive a week in Italy. We decided, quite simply, sleep that night in the street (again). Sleeping on the street in Santiago or in Conce is charcha, but sleeping on the street in Venice, not poh know, like you have your style, wave doing that in Chile we are vague, we are tourists in Venice, lol ... the thing is was more common than you'd think: that night, after traveling throughout the first part of the island (several parts, we visited two) and more tired than the crest, we went to sleep at the station until 1 am that was when they closed. There we went to sleep in the stairways, which are just opposite the sea. The station in Venice is like UdeC Library (pardon the quote therefore, is that I think is a useful reference for all) except that opposite the stairs, instead of grass, is the sea. And it's not Webe, is right there, wave as we slept, we were lulled by the sound of water Venetian ...
The stairs of the station are more cosmopolitan than it is. We were not the only ties, there was an unthinkable number of young people like us from all nationalities, sleeping with all equipment, including sleeping bag, clearly people with more experience than us in this to spend the night outdoors. The next day (6 am) opened the season and went to sleep in, until about nine was a guard with a luma and told us that the issue was not sleeping. As we spoke in Italian, we did the silly thing "we Do not Understand, can you speak in Inglés, please?", Hahaha ... there the guard told us NOT SLEEP, SIT DOWN, so we grabbed our pilchas and went out again. The stairs were full again, so we threw and I openly told the Nicole: I want to sleep late today ... jajja, q barsa ... the thing is that at about 11 am, sleeping with the huge sun on the face, we went to the bathroom to clear and we went to visit the other side Venice. At night we took the last train to Rome and got there at 7 am, with three nights without seeing a bed, a shower and of course ... a trip I will never forget.
Bums in Venice. Here I am sleeping outside the station. Sounds Brigade, but not so much. No one bothered us and I was so tired, I remember giving me several times in the very concrete, as it was the most comfortable box spring ...
Fallabella
Hostel public. Nicole with the other tourists in the background: Chinese, European, etc. the next we're going to get sleeping bags ...
This photo is from day, but this part is what is right opposite the station. How rich will not be sleeping well? Hearing the sound of water ... it is like hearing the Mapocho of Santiago, Concepción Andalién, VENICE IS LISTENING! Spicy style Cachai?
This picture I love: under the main deck, enjoying the Venetian night. Chilean fortunate. Below I'll tell you more.
Venice is a city that I will never forget. Not only is the prettiest I've seen, it is also the most romantic, luxurious, and to say, the most expensive I've ever. We arrived on Thursday at one o'clock in the afternoon, and the first thing we did at the station was to ask for lodging. It turns out that these days just had a massive festival in Venice, with all the Cuatic: Iron Maiden, Aerosmith, the shit! So the bed and left 100 euros stalk the night (70 Lucretius). Impossible considering that each one had like 400 euros to survive a week in Italy. We decided, quite simply, sleep that night in the street (again). Sleeping on the street in Santiago or in Conce is charcha, but sleeping on the street in Venice, not poh know, like you have your style, wave doing that in Chile we are vague, we are tourists in Venice, lol ... the thing is was more common than you'd think: that night, after traveling throughout the first part of the island (several parts, we visited two) and more tired than the crest, we went to sleep at the station until 1 am that was when they closed. There we went to sleep in the stairways, which are just opposite the sea. The station in Venice is like UdeC Library (pardon the quote therefore, is that I think is a useful reference for all) except that opposite the stairs, instead of grass, is the sea. And it's not Webe, is right there, wave as we slept, we were lulled by the sound of water Venetian ...
The stairs of the station are more cosmopolitan than it is. We were not the only ties, there was an unthinkable number of young people like us from all nationalities, sleeping with all equipment, including sleeping bag, clearly people with more experience than us in this to spend the night outdoors. The next day (6 am) opened the season and went to sleep in, until about nine was a guard with a luma and told us that the issue was not sleeping. As we spoke in Italian, we did the silly thing "we Do not Understand, can you speak in Inglés, please?", Hahaha ... there the guard told us NOT SLEEP, SIT DOWN, so we grabbed our pilchas and went out again. The stairs were full again, so we threw and I openly told the Nicole: I want to sleep late today ... jajja, q barsa ... the thing is that at about 11 am, sleeping with the huge sun on the face, we went to the bathroom to clear and we went to visit the other side Venice. At night we took the last train to Rome and got there at 7 am, with three nights without seeing a bed, a shower and of course ... a trip I will never forget.
Bums in Venice. Here I am sleeping outside the station. Sounds Brigade, but not so much. No one bothered us and I was so tired, I remember giving me several times in the very concrete, as it was the most comfortable box spring ...
Fallabella
Hostel public. Nicole with the other tourists in the background: Chinese, European, etc. the next we're going to get sleeping bags ...
This photo is from day, but this part is what is right opposite the station. How rich will not be sleeping well? Hearing the sound of water ... it is like hearing the Mapocho of Santiago, Concepción Andalién, VENICE IS LISTENING! Spicy style Cachai?
This picture I love: under the main deck, enjoying the Venetian night. Chilean fortunate. Below I'll tell you more.
0 comments:
Post a Comment