E his is the last thing: luxury Venetian killed me. Of all the cities you go I will always carry memories, but here I would have happily spent all my money buying things. In the end, I contented myself with a shirt and a calendar, as well of the inevitable keychains for friends PERIODICALLY TO ME POST, or at least send me mails.
Each year in February, is made in Venice Venice festivals. My biggest grudge was not able to take a Venetian mask. Not only because of how expensive, but so fragile, with all the adventures that we, Roma opened with CAEU poor returned to Germany, Chile and shitting ... here a picture of the Mannequins of the festival.
Nikki in the commercial. The portfolio is not enough to see, but says it is a gondola Venice and embroidered. You bought two pairs of earrings ... I tell you this not to believe that I am no longer the consumer caches that background ... there is a McDonalds.
Postee and Win Contest. In Venice, the designer shops are as common as Chinese stores Trustees. It was an insult to my student and my pockets bourgeois aspirations. So I'm going to throw a concursillo ... this picture is of a Prada dress. I bought a beautiful keychain Venice for one who is worth that much closer to the garment. I remind you that it's just a dress, I do not go out with some nonsense like "one hundred thousand euros" or something like that ... No. It's expensive but it is affordable ... by Paris Hilton, lol ... already opened the betting, how much you check? Sold at one, two, ...
Each year in February, is made in Venice Venice festivals. My biggest grudge was not able to take a Venetian mask. Not only because of how expensive, but so fragile, with all the adventures that we, Roma opened with CAEU poor returned to Germany, Chile and shitting ... here a picture of the Mannequins of the festival.
Nikki in the commercial. The portfolio is not enough to see, but says it is a gondola Venice and embroidered. You bought two pairs of earrings ... I tell you this not to believe that I am no longer the consumer caches that background ... there is a McDonalds.
Postee and Win Contest. In Venice, the designer shops are as common as Chinese stores Trustees. It was an insult to my student and my pockets bourgeois aspirations. So I'm going to throw a concursillo ... this picture is of a Prada dress. I bought a beautiful keychain Venice for one who is worth that much closer to the garment. I remind you that it's just a dress, I do not go out with some nonsense like "one hundred thousand euros" or something like that ... No. It's expensive but it is affordable ... by Paris Hilton, lol ... already opened the betting, how much you check? Sold at one, two, ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment