This week was cool. Bacanísima. So cool that I did not even have time to write, just today I will upload something to the blog, which is not even half of what we have experienced, but serves as a prelude to tell. For starters, we received a note from a work IPE had to do as a group, and obviously I did with Nicole. We took a 1.7, and it was as if we touched the sky, lol ... this industry is really hard, and on a scale of 1 to 5, 1.7 is the slit.
other thing is that my friend's birthday was on Saturday but we celebrated last night in a pub that is beside the university. Came a lot of people, all the friends we made at this time, of all nationalities, the shit! Lisa (our German friend) prepared herself a birthday cake, and Nicole received flowers, a giant bear, a card with greetings in all languages, and a shirt that was signed by all persons who were at the party last night. It was amazing, we had a slit, was bacanísimo! According to Nicole, was the best birthday ever. How nice ...
Well, the main thing: we went to Italy. Another world, he gives me now to describe the leather. We spent two days in Venice and three days in Rome, and was unforgettable as to tell the grandchildren. Saturday was Nicole's birthday and we celebrated in Rome with an ice cream at the Fontana di Trevi. Thank God for everything we're giving.
calmly going to tell all the adventures, and next week I suspect, because these days I'm a terrible hit. I leave now the most beautiful photos of our stay in beautiful Italy ...
Magda and Nicole in front of the largest canal in Venice, Italy ... shelves in the background ...
Chilean front the Roman Coliseum.
Girls In St. Peter's Square, Vatican City.
Nicole and Magda at the beautiful Fontana di Trevi.
other thing is that my friend's birthday was on Saturday but we celebrated last night in a pub that is beside the university. Came a lot of people, all the friends we made at this time, of all nationalities, the shit! Lisa (our German friend) prepared herself a birthday cake, and Nicole received flowers, a giant bear, a card with greetings in all languages, and a shirt that was signed by all persons who were at the party last night. It was amazing, we had a slit, was bacanísimo! According to Nicole, was the best birthday ever. How nice ...
Well, the main thing: we went to Italy. Another world, he gives me now to describe the leather. We spent two days in Venice and three days in Rome, and was unforgettable as to tell the grandchildren. Saturday was Nicole's birthday and we celebrated in Rome with an ice cream at the Fontana di Trevi. Thank God for everything we're giving.
calmly going to tell all the adventures, and next week I suspect, because these days I'm a terrible hit. I leave now the most beautiful photos of our stay in beautiful Italy ...
Magda and Nicole in front of the largest canal in Venice, Italy ... shelves in the background ...
Chilean front the Roman Coliseum.
Girls In St. Peter's Square, Vatican City.
Yes, this was the best week since we moved here. Perhaps the best of our lives.
0 comments:
Post a Comment