Venice is sinking an inch a year and the thing is not an invention of the Visa / Master Card ("because life is now.") The island really is embedded in the sea, although there are streets inside. I do not know if my understanding of Venetian architecture is limited, but the thing is I can not understand how it all built above the water. I used to think that somehow had slipped through channels between the houses to do so, I dunno, more beautiful, but the truth is that the water flowing through these channels is salty, WHY IS THE SEA, and all public transport are ships. For example, before leaving I got a map of "metro" in Venice, which are actually small boats that stop at every station carrying people. The taxis are boats, cars are boats, here or in case you see a bike or any wheeled vehicle. Everything is by sea. To get from one point to another you have to cross bridges and every morning, a looking out the window and the first thing you see is the neighbor with the face looking fish
haha \u200b\u200b... Anyway, it is a beautiful island. The first day we went all the commercial, we slipped through narrow streets lined with shops famous, Channel, Gucci, Prada, the bane of any woman with silver (which was not our case, fortunately), we ate a pizza and ate the sea ice and sick (the only thing cheap on the island). The truth is that I remember and I get excited, I see the pictures and I fear not being able to reflect the beauty of Venice here ...
Góndolas venecianas: un ojo de la cara, pero vale la pena. El paseo más bonito que he tenido en media hora. De fondo, el gondolero.
Nicole en una calle típica de la isla.
Esta es mi calle… perdón lo egocéntrica, pero necesitaba evidencia audiovisual de mi nombre in Italian, mama mia!
haha \u200b\u200b... Anyway, it is a beautiful island. The first day we went all the commercial, we slipped through narrow streets lined with shops famous, Channel, Gucci, Prada, the bane of any woman with silver (which was not our case, fortunately), we ate a pizza and ate the sea ice and sick (the only thing cheap on the island). The truth is that I remember and I get excited, I see the pictures and I fear not being able to reflect the beauty of Venice here ...
Góndolas venecianas: un ojo de la cara, pero vale la pena. El paseo más bonito que he tenido en media hora. De fondo, el gondolero.
Nicole en una calle típica de la isla.
Esta es mi calle… perdón lo egocéntrica, pero necesitaba evidencia audiovisual de mi nombre in Italian, mama mia!
0 comments:
Post a Comment