Sunday 22 July was Santa Maria Magdalena, my saint, or rather said, "the saint of your dead mother", as my Pope, for she was called so. As in Chile me my family always celebrated. This year was going to happen rope, but did not, thank you Peter, I always think of me. I tell it here to let everyone know, for all to see the beautiful bouquet of roses you sent me through Nicole. That Sunday, at about 8 am, call me on my cell and told me to see under my bed, and oh! surprise red roses on the day of my Holy ...
black I love you, thank you for your patience, for your delicate attentions, for having me as my present thinking. I'm lucky dark, always loving each other, always together.
A kiss, Magdalena.
black I love you, thank you for your patience, for your delicate attentions, for having me as my present thinking. I'm lucky dark, always loving each other, always together.
A kiss, Magdalena.
0 comments:
Post a Comment