Thursday, July 5, 2007

Urban Outfitters Discount Bedding

addiction is not unwilling to return, the thing is I do not want to go ...

I'm tired. And I think it's more than physical fatigue, rather than get up early to go to class or late nights to finish reading the texts. Over the holiday weekend and travel in Europe. It's more than that. It is my first trip outside of Chile, my first visit over a month out of San Carlos. I think the first time I was not going to my home so much was when I made the practice in the magazine Que Pasa, Santiago, and I jumped about three weeks without going to San Carlos, and my grandparents were like the prodigal son, as if taking a long time since we met, telling me that we miss you mija ...

Is this now? No. I believe that much more, no doubt. The problem is that life is cyclical, and as this time in Santiago, it is now I do not want to go. I remember when I came to the magazine, since a long time had been traveling to Santiago, knew the city and all, but never had been living there. Those three months were like a vacation for me, working Monday to Friday but lunch at the casino COPESA with my fellow practitioners in the afternoon we went for a drink in a bar, did social life. I moved through the subway at my leisure, and our capital is really warm in summer, when so many people on vacation out of town, no congestion, no school, and living in a suburb of Providence ... the weekends we would the neighborhood Sweden Conce my colleagues who were also practical means making Santiago, and the memories I have from that summer are the best, the friends I made and experience gained. The problem is that April came and with it the end of the practice, had to go back to school and I do not want to go. I remember hugging my desktop computer in the magazine and they said: Noooo, I do not want irrrr, please no ...
acabeeee
I make more than three months I'm here and I have only seven weeks. Now, as then, I do not want to go, I want to go, I want to go ... It's terrible, because I know that no deadline is not met or debt is not paid, I can not stay because classes are over, the grant runs out, the visa expires and our friends return to their countries of origin. In late August, there's nothing here for me, except the certainty that my time has come and I will have to Frankfurt with my bag of 20 kilos. It's weird, but I think this already happened to me, and that life is a kind of constantly repeated moments DejavĂș where we are already experiencing. Not to mention that I look forward to in Chile, my dad, my grandparents, my boyfriend, my friends ... and I in my turn, I have so many wanted to see them, hug them, filling them with kisses and tell them everything I have learned here. The problem is that feelings are found, not that is unwilling to return, the thing is I do not want to go ... do you understand the difference?

Germany has been good to me. I still have almost two months to continue to enjoy, all of it and the rest of Europe. But I can not help but think in the end, because it is already happening, and today I said goodbye to two friends who return to their country never to return. A Mexican man who ended his career and a girl from Puerto Rico to be the United States. My pragmatic spirit forces me to be realistic, and I can not say as Nicole "soon", because I know you will not see more. I know that everything I've lived here will never be repeated, or even back to Germany in a couple of years, because this only live once, because a man never bathe twice in the same river. I will miss every inch of my room, every drop of rain intermittent Kassel and intricate corridors of the university. When I am old, old lady, I will look at photos and say, yes, I was happy those days, when I knew there was another world beyond my beloved Conception ...

On Monday we go to Spain. We're going to Pamplona, \u200b\u200bSan Fermin party where people are running wildly ahead of the bulls. I have a fear of even the cows, so I hardly go to see in bullfights, but I promise pictures of the suicide run. I sincerely hope that Nicole is not in that group. For now, I promised: a selection of the best places in Rome, the historical, religious, cultural. Enjoy them.

Nicole and Madeleine in the Roman Palatine. Here is preserved Most of the ruins of the city, remains of palaces, Roman Forum, pillars, rocks, etc. It is very close to the Colosseum and walk is to feel the latency remains of Ancient Rome and all civilization. Missed.



















Nicole
the Castle of St. Angelo in the background. This building is located next to Plaza de San Pedro and has an underground passage to the Vatican, to the Papal office himself according to legend. Today is a museum and can be traveled by the wave of tourists who daily walk through the intricate streets of Rome.




















Magda inside the Coliseum. Enter here was expensive, but worth it. If you do zoom in the photo, will appreciate that there are ladders on the right side of my head, right next to my hair. Do you see? Well, that was inside the building before it fell all that and only the ruins remain. In an attempt to demonstrate some of what it was, there is a section of the "arena" of the Colosseum, which has been rebuilt (there where you see the scaffolding). The sand was on the walls are down, and they really are what remains of the dungeons where they were prisoners, gladiators and hungry lions.




















Magdalena outside the Colosseum, with two Roman authentic. Two euros photo, movie, Bern wave Hur.

0 comments:

Post a Comment