To go to Paris we did a "team" Chilean-Australian-German, we went with Thomas, we go ami Germany who speaks English because Brazil is believed. Thomas also speaks French, c omo got us the bogeyman that the French are nationalistic and not going to catch us if we were talking in nglés i decided to bring reinforcements. But as I said all of Europe ll before Egar, is a myth, the French speak English igu to as spoken in the other European countries, which further strengthens my belief: English is the universal language.
What it is not a myth, is that Paris is expensive . However, it is more expensive than Venice, which is still my benchmark for lean. But obviously everything is more expensive than in Germany or Spain. For a poor tourist, it is best to go to the supermarket and buy fruit, or eat baguette every day. Interestingly enough, do not come to Paris if you are over 25 years, porq ue all promotions and discounts to get on the T
The number of monuments and famous places is impressive, so I leave a string of photos of each . In the coming days I will raise the specifics of each one, so pay attention! For now enjoy the hustle Rutar a selection to the best of Paris, la belle Paris ...
Because tour de France, this picture is typical: the Arc de Triomphe lit up to welcome the cyclists. It's a tremendous building located at the end of the Avenue Champs Elysees (Les Champs É lyse) and which can be raised to pay the modest sum of 5 euros (if you're under 25, suffered with this Thomas the ... ), with a beautiful view of Paris ...
Qué Dom de Colonia, qué monumento a Hércules,
Victor Hugo What would I see here? This is
And along with the cathedral, here we are in the Sacré Coeur (Sacred Heart), which is located In the hills above and Paris and is visible des almost all points of the city Dad. Personally, I liked it, although I have seen so many on this trip, which eventually find them all pretty.
the cultural side. In Paris we visited two museums, and needless to say that one of them was the Louvre Museum. According to Dan Brown (author of The Da Vinci Code) to see all the museum pieces carefully (ie, standing at least one minute in front of each) it takes five weeks. We were there only five hours. Will it be enough? I do not know, but at least I saw the Mona
The other museum we visited was the Hotel des Invalides, a construction made to provide housing for war-wounded soldiers in the eighteenth century. Today is a museum housing military parts and tombs of im portant, as it is behind me. Do you know who he is? NAPOLEON BONAPARTE, ahhh, that wave ... when I would think that would be against the bones of the immortal Napoleon ...
And
last: the legendary Moulin Rouge. Beautiful, luxurious, lavish, and all imaginable cacophonous adjectives. "We Sign? Not pooping is expensive, the cheapest ticket (with the right to see the show and take half champagne) costs 89 euros, more than 60 lucas chilensis. Thanks ...
Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir?
0 comments:
Post a Comment