Thursday, July 19, 2007

Jesse Jane Stream Free

singer Magda Kassel, Germany

and finished the semester! Yesterday was our last two classes and and it was over, except the last one to work on 15 August. But survive stoically, we did address issues of other areas, in a strange country and strangers. And in my case, a ANGUAGE i is not mine, to an experience that never had (leaving the country) yat my fears ll miss my grandparents and my routine stop in Chile. For me it was really a challenge, and I will remember for the rest of my life everything I've learned here, I've won, the treasure that I carry with me, in my mind and my heart.

Before moving to Spain, I describe how beautiful it was party last night to celebrate the end of the semester. I had a slit, was incredible. Ta results that the university has a group that performs consistently forums and activities related to Latin America (the same who invited us to represent Chile at the beginning of the semester, in the week Latin America, remember?). Well, this same group organized a Latino party last night, and all Latinos who studied at the U we were invited to present a show, cool "show us your grace", but of course, not all hooked. Al final 5 numbers were presented as: a couple of tango, one of salsa, bossa nova hit a guy and a guitar duet. And of course, yours truly, who took the stage to sing with Paco, our friend from Mexico.

En honor a la verdad, DEJAMOS LA CAGÁ , fue inc reíble, la gente se volvió loca aplaudiendo. Cantamos tres canciones y nos ovacionaron como super estrellas, me sentí la raja, pucha, más recuerdos hermosos que sumar a la larga lista que ya tengo. Después, fiesta toda la noche, hasta como las 3 am. Y hoy, levantarse a la una de la tarde a disfrutar de las próximas 4 semanas que nos quedan en Alemania, y junto con ellas, los próximos destinos: París (Francia), Sttutgart (Alemania), Cracovia (Polonia), y Praga (República Checa). Se nos acaba Europa, es cierto, pero m i felicidad es infinita.





take

say goodbye to you, Paco Moreno Galindo, my buddy from Mex ico. Please give me time to rehearse the songs, knowing you have so much to do in your practice Volkswagen. Thanks for your valuable friendship, sincere and selfless, for all data you gave us when we first came here, my friend always be willing to help. You know that goodbyes are also difficult, especially Cristina, your pretty girlfriend, but as you say, it was nice while it lasted and the memories are forever. You're a great person, Paco, and I am proud to have known. I wish you all the luck in the world, here in your country, or wherever you go. We love you, thanks for everything.

Magdalena.

Nicole, Magda, Paco and the first Latin Fiesta University of Kassel, way back in April ... as time goes on, my friends ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment